Community Pantry Program
FoodShare’s Community Pantry service supports members of the community experiencing financial hardship by providing access to fresh fruit and vegetables, protein and dairy products as well as a range of pantry staples. Frozen pre-prepared meals and some household items are also available as well as dog and cat food for pet owners.
A voucher is needed to access FoodShare’s Community Pantry program which is available through partnering agencies.
If you or your family are struggling to put food on the table and have funds available to cover the cost of a voucher, the agencies listed below are facilitating access to FoodShare vouchers.
- The Personnel Group
- 1/539 Kiewa Street, Albury (Phone 02 6041 1577)
- 318 Urana Road, Lavington (Phone 02 6041 1577)
- 115 Hume Street, Wodonga (Phone 02 6056 1833)
- Hyphen - Wodonga Library Gallery
- Vincent de Paul - Wodonga
- Call 02 6024 3493 and leave a message for a call back
- VACCA (Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Association)
- Suite 3 27-29 Faithfull Street, Wangaratta (Phone 03 5756 9000)
- Mind Australia (Phone 1300 375 330)
- Glenecho Neighbourhood Centre
- 949 Burrows Rd, Glenroy NSW
There are also agencies in our region that can fund a voucher for you if you need extra support. This includes St. Vincent de Paul – Wodonga and VACCA.
For information regarding other agencies in the region that are funding vouchers to support anyone requiring additional assistance please call FoodShare on 02 6059 5555.
Redeeming a voucher
To redeem your voucher at the FoodShare Shop visit us at 81 Wigg Street in Wodonga between 9.30am and 2pm on weekdays.
Requesting a Hamper
Complete the voucher redemption form to request a hamper from FoodShare.
Once you have completed the hamper redemption form your hamper will be available for collection at 81 Wigg Street in Wodonga on the day and time nominated in your request.
Donate to our Community Pantry service
If you can support this service by making a one-off or regular donation to FoodShare, please click here to access our new online giving portal with secure payments received using the Give Now platform.